Mini Aussiedoodle For Sale Growth Chart
Mini Aussiedoodle For Sale, The following chart provides an approximation of your Aussiedoodle’s weight and height. In many cases, the height and weight may be higher or lower than what is seen in the chart. This is normal, in most instances.
Keep in mind, however, that your Aussiedoodle may have a greater chance of having certain health problems if he is too small. for instance, You should look at your Aussiedoodle’s health if you find his weight is significantly lower than any of the numbers that are shown in the chart.
It’s important to know when your Aussiedoodle has reached adulthood. Aussiedoodles need to maintain a certain weight that goes along with their height, to be seen as healthy, and to function properly.
|1 Month||3 Lbs||5 Lbs||10 Lbs|
|2 Months||5 Lbs||10 Lbs||15 Lbs|
|3 Months||7 Lbs||15 Lbs||20 Lbs|
|4 Months||9 Lbs||18 Lbs||26 Lbs|
|5 Months||10.5 Lbs||20 Lbs||32 Lbs|
|6 Months||12 Lbs||22 Lbs||36 Lbs|
|7 Months||13.5 Lbs||24 Lbs||40lbs|
Do aussiedoodle shed
Thanks to the Poodle side of the family, the Aussiedoodle is a low-shedding pup. The tight curly hair traps shed hair underneath the coat where they’ll stay until you brush it out. Once this messy situation is solved, you’ll notice no more shedding.
Mini Aussiedoodle Temperament
- The crossbreed of a Miniature Poodle and Miniature Australian Shepherd, this hybrid dog breed carries traits from both its parents.
- These dogs are social, quiet, protective, outgoing, loyal, smart, gentle, energetic, and courageous.
- With early socialization, the Miniature Aussiedoodles are friendly with cats and other dogs. The friendly nature of this dog breed can be a hindrance in working as a hardcore watchdog.
- Intelligent and with a ready-to-please attitude, the Miniature Aussiedoodles are prone to separation anxiety.
- These dogs are energetic and active and also enjoy their playtime.
- Before getting Mini Aussiedoodle For Sale, consider the shedding rate.