Mini Aussie Doodle Characteristics
- Temperament: first, Playful, energetic, and affectionate
- Suitable for: Families with children and houses with yards
- A most suitable place for a living: Apartment
- Nature of Coat: Curly, wavy, and soft
- Hypoallergenic: NO
- Barking Nature: Occasional
- Good Family Pet?: Excellent
- Adaptability to a new owner: Good
- Tolerant of Loneliness?: Low
- Grooming Requirement: Moderate
- Touch Sensitiveness: Moderate
- Hair Shedding: Low
- Brushing Requirement: 2 to 3 times a week
- Heat Tolerance: Very Good
- Cold Tolerance: Very Good
- Love for Children?: Very Good
- Trainability: Excellent
- Sociability with other dogs?: Very Good
- Good with other pets?: Good to very good
- Liking for roaming?: High
- Average Price: $600-$2500
- Height: 12-18 inches
- Average Weight: 15-35 pounds
- Common Health Issues faced: second, Patellar Luxation, Seizures, Eye problems. on the other hand, Hypothyroidism, Gastric torsion. specifically, Allergies, joint dysplasia, skin infections, Addison’s, Cushing’s, and Von Willebrand’s
- Life Span: 12-15 years
Mini Aussie Doodle Full-grown
Also, Their size can vary from medium to small. Of course, They can be bred with a Toy or a Miniature Poodle.
Mini Aussiedoodle Size
- Size – 12 and 18 inches
- Weight – 15 and 35 lbs
for example, With countless breeds, the sizes normally vary between genders.
Mini Aussiedoodle Life Expectancy
nevertheless, The average lifespan of a Miniature Aussiedoodle is.
in addition, between 12 and 15 years if cared for with a good diet and proper maintenance.
Mini Aussiedoodle Temperament
- additionally, The crossbreed of a Miniature Poodle and Miniature Australian Shepherd. besides, this hybrid dog breed carries traits from both its parents.
- therefore, These dogs are social, quiet, protective, outgoing, loyal, smart, gentle, energetic, and courageous.
- to illustrate, With early socialization, the Miniature Aussiedoodles are friendly with cats and other dogs.
- On the contrary, The friendly nature of this dog breed can be a hindrance in working as a hardcore watchdog.
- beyond, Intelligent and with a ready-to-please attitude, the Miniature Aussiedoodles are prone to separation anxiety.
- immediately, These dogs are energetic and active and also enjoy their playtime.
Mini Aussie Doodle Exercise Level
additionally, Thanks to its Mini Poodle parents, the Miniature Aussiedoodle is a very playful, energetic dog. We mean it. A Mini Aussiedoodle must have at least 40 to 60 minutes a day dedicated to exercise or play to handle their energy levels. When trying to entertain this breed, a short walk will not suffice. in addition, Mini Aussiedoodles need walks, jogs, dog park adventures, and stimulating games like fetch or scavenger hunts to make them happy.
You can also indulge your furry cutie in agility or obedience training exercises, especially after your Mini Aussie pup turns a year old. Also, Make sure to keep your Mini Aussie on a leash at all times to prevent them from running off. These dogs inherit the hunting and tracking instincts of their Mini Australian Shepherd parent so it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Do mini aussiedoodles bark a lot?
nevertheless, Aussiedoodles are not known to bark very often; they are considered to be low barkers. However, like in any dog breed, they are more likely to bark when hungry, excited, bored, when playing, when lonely, or in need of an owner’s attention.
Generally, socialization, training from a young age, and company reduce the tendency of barking further.